Wells Fargo, Union Plus’s exclusive partner offering the Union Plus Mortgage Program will host a Homebuyer Mortgage Lunch & Learn on the basics of buying smarter. Walk through the process of applying for a new, refinance or renovation mortgage, and learn the unique benefits available to union members, which include:
• Free financial coaching in preparation for becoming a homeowner as part of Wells Fargo's My Home Roadmap℠ service.
• $500 My Mortgage Gift℠ award card from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage after closing.
• The opportunity to earn a $500 First Time Home Award grant from Union Plus.
• Down-payment assistance in specific communities with funds administered by state, county, city, governmental coalition and non-profit organizations.
• Union Plus Mortgage Assistance Program protection if you have loss of income due to disability, unemployment or strike/lockout. The assistance program provides interest-free loans to union members, who have had a Union Plus Mortgage for 12 months or more. The first $1,000 of the loan is a grant that never needs to be repaid.
• Parents and children of union members are eligible.
• Receive $50 for every $10,000 in home value after closing when you use a Union Plus Real Estate Rewards agent to buy or sell a home.
If you are in the market for a new home, or considering a refinance or remodel take advantage of this information.
Union Plus benefits are brought to you by Union Privilege, established by the AFL-CIO to provide consumer benefits to members and retirees of participating labor unions. WGAE members are eligible due to their union's AFL-CIO affiliation.
WGAE Office- Conference Room A
Writers Guild of America, East
250 Hudson Street, Suite 700 (at Dominick St.)
New York, NY 10013