In a number of cities nationwide, Hyatt workers are seeking fair treatment and organizing rights.
Please do not patronize boycotted Hyatts including:
• BOSTON: Hyatt Harborside Boston, MA; Hyatt Regency Boston Boston, MA; Hyatt Regency Cambridge Cambridge, MA
• INDIANAPOLIS: Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Indianapolis, IN
• SACRAMENTO: Hyatt Regency Sacramento, CA
• SAN ANTONIO: Hyatt Regency San Antonio San Antonio, Texas; Grand Hyatt San Antonio San Antonio, TX
• SAN FRANCISCO: Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco, CA
• SANTA CLARA: Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Santa Clara, CA
• SCOTTSDALE: Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa Scottsdale, AZ
• SEATTLE: Hyatt at Olive 8 Seattle, Washington; Grand Hyatt Seattle, Seattle, WA
Be sure to check out our Union Hotel Guide to find a union hotel where UNITE HERE members are employed. You'll be supporting good union jobs, and will find a friendly face to greet you on your journey. Click here to find out what hotels to avoid on our boycott list.
To avoid the prospect of labor conflict during your stay at a hotel, insist on protective contractual language when you make a reservation or organize an event. For Group Customer Model Protective Language, click here. Or click here for information and resources for meeting planners.